Montoursville Location:

4092 Lycoming Mall Dr
Montoursville, PA 17754
Phone: 570-546-4999
Fax: 570-546-3322
Toll-Free: 1-888-440-4099

Selinsgrove Location:

320 North Market Street
Selinsgrove, PA 17870
Phone: 570-374-7888
Fax: 570-374-7333
Toll-Free: 1-877-260-3822


What are My Coverage Options?

Our Motorhome Policy offers you:

  • Bodily Injury Liability Protection - providing protection if you or another insured driver are legally liable in a covered accident in which others are injured or killed.

  • Property Damage Liability Protection - providing protection if you or another insured driver are legally liable for damages to another person's property resulting from a covered accident.

  • Collision Coverage
    Provides protection for damage from a covered accident to your insured motorhome.

  • Comprehensive Coverage
    Provides protection for covered damage to your insured motorhome caused by falling objects, fire, theft, vandalism, flood and certain other non-collision losses.

  • Sound System
    A sound system permanently installed by the manufacturer is covered up to $2,500, less your policy deductible.

  • Contents Coverage
    Provides coverage for loss or damage to covered property contained in your motorhome when caused by fire or lightning.

  • Medical Payments Coverage
    Provides coverage if you, family members, or your passengers receive necessary medical treatment, services or products for bodily injury caused by a covered accident.

  • Personal Injury Protection Coverage (PIP)
    Also called "no-fault" insurance, PIP typically provides coverage for you, family members, or your passengers for reasonable and necessary medical, rehabilitation, or funeral expenses, even work loss, survivors' loss and essential services expenses caused by covered accidents. This coverage varies by state.

Optional coverages to help customize your policy: *

  • Uninsured & Underinsured Motorist Coverage
    Provides coverage if you, a family member, or your passengers are injured or killed in a covered accident involving a driver who doesn't have insurance at all or who doesn't have enough insurance to cover the damage they cause you.

  • Towing and Labor Costs Coverage
    Your insurance will pay the costs for labor done on your motorhome at the place of disablement and for necessary towing of your motorhome because of covered disablement.

  • Rental Reimbursement Coverage
    Provides coverage for the cost of renting a motorhome or automobile if you purchase comprehensive and/or collision coverage and the loss to your motor home involves either of these coverages.

With an RV Road help you can get:

  • Emergency roadside assistance for your motorhome, including unlimited mileage on towing back to the nearest capable service provider
  • Trip interruption coverage
  • Lock-out benefit
  • Arrest bond certificate
  • KOA campground discounts and more